Monthly Business Drop In at Petroc, North Devon and Tiverton campus
Petroc’s Business Development Team are delighted to launch our new monthly business drop-in to talk everything skills and training solutions for your workforce.
The team have experience supporting employers across the Southwest, to setup and maintain a learning culture that will enhance your productivity and help your business grow.
Below are some topic areas we can cover:
- Information, advice and guidance on upskilling your workforce
- Short courses and bespoke training solutions to meet your business needs
- Recruiting apprentices (Level 2 to Degree Level) to grow your future workforce
- How to make the most of your levy and the transfer options available
- Tour of the college facilities, including our conference and meeting rooms
- How to join our Advisory Groups
- T-levels, Traineeships and Work placements
- Information about available funding to upskill your workforce
If you want to discuss how you can work with us, please get in touch at 01271 852407.
As soon as we receive your registration for your chosen drop-in, we will contact you to confirm a time between 08:00 and 12:00 that suits you!
North Devon Campus:
- 7 February 2020 (Apprenticeship Week)
- 3 April 2020
- 5 June 2020
- 7 August 2020
- 10 January 2020
- 6 March 2020.
- 1 May 2020
- 3 July 2020
- 4 September 2020
Any questions do not hesitate to contact us at:
Telephone: 01271 852407
Email: [email protected]